ATEN's high performance KVM switch offers one of the most streamlined approaches to server-network management. With its advanced engineering and high density console connectors, a single unit occupies only 1U of rack space and can control up to 256 computers.
- One PS/2 console controls 8 computers.
- Daisy chain up to 31 additional units - Control up to 256 computers from a single console.
- Firmware upgrades to all the chained KVM switches at the same time via the daisy chain cable.
- Buzzer ON/OFF via hotkey and OSD.
- Broadcast Mode: Operations simultaneously performed on all selected computers, software installation and upgrading, system wide shutdown....etc.
- Auto-sensing of station's position on daisy chained installations - no need for manual DIP switch setting - front panel LED indicates station's position.
- Computer selection via hotkeys and OSD.
- Superior video quality- up to 2048 x 1536; DDC2B.
- Rack mountable in 19" system rack.
Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Linux and FreeBSD.