CS1742 2 Port KVM Switch integrates functions of video signal dual output and USB KVM switches. It allows a computer with dual-screen support to pair with two VGA/SVGA/Multisync displays via a USB keyboard and mouse. Furthermore, CS1742 provides 2 USB ports, allowing each server to share any USB peripheral device that is connected to this HUB.
- Allows one USB keyboard, USB mouse, speakers, microphone and two displays to control two dual display computers
- 2 port USB Hub built in
- Multiplatform support: compatible with all operation platforms PC (Windows, Linux and most others), Mac and Sun
- With speaker and microphone support
- Bi-directional switching and flexible interoperability; switch permits independent PC, independent peripheral, and independent audio function, regardless of KVM switch focus
- Buzzer On/Off via hotkey
- Keyboard and mouse emulation for error free booting
- Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons and hotkeys
- Superior video quality - up to 2048 x 1536;
- SUN/Mac keyboard support and emulation*
*1.PC keyboard combinations emulate SUN/Mac keyboards.
*2.SUN/Mac keyboards only work with their own computers.