The CS1942 2-port USB 2.0 Dual View Mini DisplayPort KVMPT Switch allows access to 2 computers from a single USB keyboard and USB mouse with dual displays. The KVM switches amazing functionality combines a Dual view 2-port Mini DisplayPort switch, with a 2-port USB 2.0 hub, and front panel USB quick charge port for mobile devices.
- One dual-view USB console independently and simultaneously controls two Mini DisplayPort computers and two USB devices
- USB quick charge mode (front panel USB port)
- Mini DisplayPort 1.1a & HDCP compatible
- Full bass response provides a rich experience for digital surround sound systems via Mini-TOSLINK
- Superior video quality - enables up to 2560 x 1600 resolution and 3D displays up to 1920x1080 resolution at 120Hz
- Nvidia 3D Vision Ready
- 2-port USB 2.0 hub built in, fully compliant with USB 2.0 specifications
- Computer selection via front touch panel /hotkeys/ mouse*
- Independent switching for USB peripherals, audio, and KVM focus
- Keyboard and Mouse
emulation and bypass
- Power on Detection
- Mac keyboard support and emulation**
- Multilingual keyboard mapping - Supports English, Japanese, and French keyboards
- Multiplatform support - Windows, Linux and Mac
* Mouse port switching is only workable under mouse emulation mode. For 3-key USB wheel mouse only.
**PC keyboard combinations emulate Mac keyboards.
**Mac keyboards only work with their own computers.