The CS64US takes a giant step forward from prior cable KVM models in the Petite series, by offering built-in cables, USB peripheral sharing, and a firmware upgrade function that allows you to keep up with latest available versions.
- One USB console controls four USB computers
- Compact design, built-in 0.9/1.2 m cables
- Hotkey selection for OS and keyboard language
- Computer Selection via hotkey and USB mouse
- Multiplatform support - Windows, Linux, Mac, Sun
- Video DynaSync T - exclusive ATEN technology eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes resolution when switching between ports
- USB mouse port can be used for USB 1.1 hub and USB 1.1 peripheral sharing
- Supports multifunction and wireless keyboards and mice NEW!
- All-in-one design
- With speaker support
- Superior video quality - up to 2048 x 1536; DDC2B
- Auto Scan function to monitor computer operation
- Sun/Mac keyboard support and
Firmware upgradable NEW!
* 1. PC keyboard combinations emulate Sun/Mac keyboards
2. Sun/Mac keyboards only work with their own computers