The CS692 HD USB KVM Switch links two HD-enabled PCs or devices to a single USB keyboard, USB mouse, and HD display console. The CS692 Switch takes a giant step forward from prior cable KVM models in the Petite series, by offering full HDMI functionality, USB 2.0 peripheral sharing (via a USB hub attached to the USB mouse port), and a firmware upgrade function that allows you to keep up with latest available versions.
- One HD video console controls two HD-enabled PCs or devices
- HDMI compatible; HDCP compatible
- Computer selection via remote port selector, hotkeys, and USB mouse
- Audio-enabled - full bass response provides a rich experience for 2.1 channel surround sound systems
- Independent switching of the KVM and Audio focus - one computer has the KVM focus and the other the Audio focus*
- Multiplatform support - Windows, Mac, Linux
- Compact design, built-in all-in-one cables (2 x 1.2 m)
- Superior video quality - up to 1920 x 1200; 1080p
- Compatible with widescreen LCD monitors
DynaSyncT - exclusive ATEN technology eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes resolution when switching between ports
- Power on detection - if one computers is powered off, the CS692 will automatically switch to the other computer
- Supports gaming and multimedia keyboards
- Supports multifunction and wireless keyboards and mice
- Console mouse port emulation/bypass feature supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice
- Mac keyboard support and emulation**
- USB 2.0 mouse port can be used for USB hub and USB peripheral sharing***
- Firmware upgradable
Note: * HD audio through the HD monitor's built-in speakers cannot be switched independently.
** PC keyboard combinations emulate Mac keyboards. Mac keyboards work only with their own computers.
*** May require an additional power adapter. To use the USB 2.0 mouse port as a USB hub, you must first disable mouse emulation mode.