The CS82U PS/2-USB KVM Switch is a desktop control unit that allows users to access two computers from a single KVM console (PS/2 or USB keyboard and mouse, and VGA monitor). In addition, CS82U comes with ATEN's new Video DynaSyncT technology, which eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes resolution.
Setup is fast and easy; simply plug cables into their appropriate ports. There is no software to configure, no installation routines, and no incompatibility problems. Since the CS82U intercepts keyboard input directly, it will work on multiple computing platforms.
- One PS/2-USB VGA console controls two VGA interface computers.
- Dual Interface - supports computers with PS/2 or USB keyboards and mice
- Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys, and mouse
- Multiplatform support - Windows, Linux, Mac, and Sun
- Superior video quality - 2048 x 1536; DDC2B
- Video DynaSyncT - Exclusive ATEN technology eliminates bootup display problems and optimizes resolution when switching between ports
- Console mouse port
feature supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice
- Complete keyboard emulation for error-free booting
- Mac/Sun keyboard support and emulation*
- Multilingual keyboard mapping - supports English, Japanese, and French keyboards
- Gaming keyboard support
- Auto Scan Mode for monitoring all computers
- Firmware upgradable
1x CS82U PS/2-USB KVM Switch
2x 2L-5302UP PS/2-USB Cable KVM
* 1. PC keyboard combinations emulate Mac/Sun keyboards
2. Mac/Sun keyboard work only with their own computers