The KH1508A KVM switches are control units that allow IT administrators to access and control multiple computers from a single PS/2 or USB KVM console (keyboard, monitor, and mouse). Operators can take control of up to 8 computers. By daisy chaining up to 31 additional switches, as many as 256 computers can be controlled from the original KVM console.
These switches have been designed with unique and powerful features that enable administrators to manage their entire server room and data center devices easily and conveniently.
- One KVM console control up to 8 directly connected computers
- Space-Saving RJ-45 connectors and Cat 5e/6 cabling
- By daisy chaining up to 31 additional KH1508A switches, as many as 256 computers can be controlled from the original KVM console
- Console conversion - any type of KVM console can control any type of computer; mixed combinations (PS/2&USB) supported on both the KVM console and computer sides
- Superior Video Quality- Supports the video resolutions up to 1600x1200@60Hz for up to 40 meters, and 1280x1024@75 Hz for up to 50