The KH1516Ai is an 16-port CAT5e/6 KVM switch in a 1U housing for convenient rack mounting. This device allows system administrators to access the attached servers both locally and over IP (LAN and/or WAN). Thanks to Aten's KVM adapter cables, KH1516Ai allows multiplatform combinations (SUN, MAC, Linux, Windows etc.)
The use of CAT5e/6 cables to connect the servers to the KVM, makes sure that an optimal video resolution can be maintained at longer distances (up to 50 meters). In addition it's easy to expand the KVM installation. By using Daisy Chain cables the number of accessible servers can be increased up to 256.
- High port density - RJ-45 connectors for up to 16 ports in a 1U housing
- A dedicated USB port directly connects to a laptop for easy Console operation
- One bus for remote KVM over IP access
- Supports PS/2, USB, Sun Legacy (13W3) and serial (RS-232) connectivity
- Local console provides PS/2 and USB keyboard and mouse support
- Multiplatform support - Windows, Mac, Sun and